Maxpaine mod is fantastic,I defeat the game and now I have cheats.It is very fun,especialy new gun.What a pity,that Liam has only one weapon.It could be interesting,for example with swort.:) ----- Original Message ----- From: "tomasz tworek" <seal11...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] max pain mod on superliam

Hi friends!

Hmmm, i see long discussion of my mod.

Maybe some words from me:

I beaten it sometimes, and this mod is hardest from original game,
especially opstacles.

When i was creating this mod, i triet made a difficuld and high
quality mod, so,  i think so you said many about it.
Now, when i am here, you can commend it, give a suggestions, and what
mod you want at next.

BTW i think so i want creating that kind of work in future, but i
can't programming, so... i can only making a mods.

Greets.

Tom.