Hi friends!

Hmmm, i see long discussion of my mod.

Maybe some words from me:

I beaten it sometimes, and this mod is hardest from original game,
especially opstacles.

When i was creating this mod, i triet made a difficuld and high
quality mod, so,  i think so you said many about it.
Now, when i am here, you can commend it, give a suggestions, and what
mod you want at next.

BTW i think so i want creating that kind of work in future, but i
can't programming, so... i can only making a mods.

Greets.

Tom.