You can get a wii bundle at Toys r us for $349 that comes with two wiimotes and nunchucks as well as two game cds. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <b-peter...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] For all who have or have played the Nintendo Wii...

I've also heard that the Wiimote makes things easier because if there's a game in the console it actually plays a bit of music from said game when the Wii is on the disk channel, so you know where you are. The only thing that holds me back is the price, but it still sounds like it would be well worth it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudio" <claudio.z...@bluewin.ch>