But the PS3's price is enough to make me cringe.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] For all who have or have played the Nintendo Wii...

The PS3 also plays music before you start a game so you know what said game is.
On Dec 10, 2008, at 4:24 AM, Bryan Peterson wrote:

I've also heard that the Wiimote makes things easier because if there's a game in the console it actually plays a bit of music from said game when the Wii is on the disk channel, so you know where you are. The only thing that holds me back is the price, but it still sounds like it would be well worth it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>