Hi all.
a new servicepack for dotenet 3.5 has come out is supposed to update v2 1 and 3 as one big download of 250mb. After installing it you need to uninstall xna 3.0 then reinstall directx to detect the new libs then install xna 3.0 otherwise you will get issues. However that may not last to much longer I think we are due for another dx update soon at least I hope we are.