Hi.

Just to check, have there been any major developements?

I've been in Italy for the past few days and away from E-mail, I was wondering
if there were any new games out or other developements I should know about,
---- both for personal satisfaction, and for audiogames.net news reasons.

Obviously I disabled mail delivery so as not to exploderate my inbox when i got
back, and Iwhile I know I could check the archives, that might be a tad time
consuiming just to scan for news.

any info would be appreciated.

Beware the Grue!