Hi Che,

Ok, I found two versions of an install for Rail Racer on my computer.

05/19/2006  06:36 PM        29,844,047 rrAlpha20FullInstall.exe

and

06/13/2007  12:29 PM             4,630 Important!ReadMeFirst.html
06/13/2007  12:16 PM        29,980,791 RailRacerDemo10Setup.exe

I am thinking that the alpha is what you sent to me.  I will have to try it.
However if it won't run, I will not up date my computer.  It has always been
the windows up dates such as DirectX etc that has screwed up my computers.  I
know that some people are like me and some not.  That is, if something is
running and working the way that I like it to, I leave it alone and just use
it.  I know that others must have the newest latest greatest all the time.
That just has never worked out well for me.

BTW It has been a very long time since I drove a real car.  I only had a
license until I was 21.  Mach 1 tts is the closest to that that I have found.
You know I have driven cars and trucks while totally blind and without the
visual feedback I just didn't think much of it.  But now with a steering wheel
and peddles and the audio feedback of Mach 1 tts it is pretty darn fun.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Users: Keep them dry and don't feed them after midnight.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA