Hi all,

Some people were having trouble with this. Even I can't give an exact answer I did it yesterday and after I did it I was concentrating on everything else, like going to Progue's new hiding place some place near the volcano.

But I'll give a hint. Items represent the buttons. For example: Muscles, Snales...