Hi all, I am wondering if someone can help with this game? I understand
everything about this except for the most important thing, how to get or even
hear the chests?

I am assuming that when I get too close to cliffs or something like that if I
go too far to the left or right the alarm buzzer lets me know?

If someone can let me know how to hear the chest sounds I'd appreciate that?

lelia