Hi Will,
Well, first off the product key registration system for Mysteries of the Ancients is non-OS specific. So it doesn't matter if you register it on Mac OS, Linux, or Windows the product key should work with all three versions of the game once they are ready for final release. Weather you download the Windows version of the game right away or choose to wait for a cross platform version to be released isn't any business of mine. The only person who can decide that is you. I can say though I have no idea when a cross platform version of the game will be available since there are several complications involved with it.

william lomas wrote:
    Hi Tom,

As you stated previously a windows demo of MOTA should be out in the next month i hope big smile. However this is only a windows release as of now. As I am a mac user and pre-ordered the title when i ran windows, can i try the game under windows on the mac, but hold off until a mac version is out if one is beeing worked on, before I get the key?
this goes for any other mac users on list too
regards will