Hey Tom,

Just an extention to Will's question really.  I'm predominantly a mac
user in leisure time too.  I'm assuming that if people like us
downloaded the windows version and used that until the cross platform
version is ready, there'd be a procedure for using the same key for
the cross platform version and I guess deactivating the windows copy
so you know we haven't just given it out to a friend or something?

Cheers
Scott