The dungeons aren't all that tough to navigate once you get used to certain things. They're a little like the sryth dungeons only on a larger scale and slightly more tedius. I do like the nav points though, if you find certain landmarks in the dungeon it brings up an immage above the exits for said landmark that you can click on to return to that spot in the dungeon. Makes navigatinga bit easier. I can say they're accessible though, since I made it entirely through the castle of darkness and have ascended to goodhood once already. It does get a bit boring after your fourth or fifth lap through the game , just like ascentions on kingdom of loathing, but I plan to at least attempt to stick it out to level 99 so I can see some of the higher level content and the hardcore zones.

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 3:39 PM
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Warriors 2

Hi.

I've just started playing Warriors 2 and i'm incredibly impressed!

It's a text rpg which functions on a dayly turns model similar to Kingdom of loathing, where your character an adventure in various locations.

What impresses me, is the exploration factor. You literally have to find everything in the game, even down to armeries, and bridges to various zones. There are literally thousands o encounters, and several hundred quests, pluss item crafting, and sinse you need to look for everything in the game, the find factor is huge!

the only two downers is that sinse the gm is Sweedish, the language can be slghtly roapy, and combat is totally automatic, so sometimes you end up just walking into a fight and dying.

On the pluss side death isn't that bad sinse you start again the next day.

The Gm has also been great about alt text on images, and at the moment we're discussing ways to help vi players find their way in dungeons sinse the colour map isn't available.

anyway, I can recommend this one for anyone who likes exploration.

Don't be put off by the subscription thing. If you check the difference betwene free and subscribed accounts, you do get a lot of stuff for free, it's just that rather than the game being presented as a free game you can subscribe to, it's preented as a subscription game which has a fee play ption (though actually you get more for free than in some suposedly free rpgs), and the subscription is an absolute pittence, 20 usd for six months, ---- from which you also get absolutely loads of spare turns. Oh, and though there are clans, there is as far as I can tell almost no pvp at all, ---- though there are clan wars and contests for those who want them.

anyway, I can recommend this one. The url is http://www.warriors2.com/

Beware the grue!