To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 2:48 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] GMA Games unresponsive to licence requests

Hi all, quick question for those of you who perhaps aren't as new to
the accessible gaming comunity as I am.

A few weeks ago I purchased GMA Tank Commander, my first accessible
title to be bought.  I've recently sent in a request for my key to be
bound to a second user code so I can travel with the game on my
laptop, but heard nothing back in the 8 days since, despite a gentle
reminder.  As far as I'm aware, what I'm trying to do isn't breaching
GMA's licence or anything, and even if it is then a reply informing me
that it isn't possible or won't be happening wouldn't go amiss.  My
question is, has anyone else experienced this before, or is there any
advice of things to try next?

TIA
Scott