Yes Wil there are good game pads available. Check walmart for the Phillips
Retractable SGC2909 which was made in 2007. You can't buy this one online
but some stores may still have them. $15 is the price. That is the one I
have and it works great with Railracer, Top Speed, Puppy1, and Pong. It
also works with some of the BSC titles as well but I don't have those
titles myself. I have a friend who just bought a logitech wireless
controler for around 30 bucks and he reports that controler works great.
Both of the controlers I've mentioned here have great forced feedback in
them.

On 2/13/2009 at 9:39 AM william lomas wrote:

>hi i am thinking of buying a gamepad for my cmputer
>I gather playing games will be more realistic since it iwll be like
>playing a console if that makes sense
>which newest gamepad is available now for the blind gamer to use in
>our currently available and upcomming titles?
>do any of the gamepads offer vibration feedback in games like MOTA etc?
>

>---
>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
list,

             Please Join Me from 9 to midnight Eastern Each Saturday for djc's
Jukebox on either:
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 Or http://sc8.spacialnet.com:22734/