Yes, I have one of these as well, works great, the only better controller for RR is a steering wheel, and for that I reccomend the logiTech Momo, bought mine a few years ago for like $60 if memory serves. Also, when I'm done with the release of the card games, I'm gonna adjust the button code a bit so it will be easier to configure your joysticks the way you want.
 Later,
che

----- Original Message ----- From: "djc" <d...@livingontheedgeradio.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gamepads

Yes Wil there are good game pads available. Check walmart for the Phillips
Retractable SGC2909 which was made in 2007. You can't buy this one online
but some stores may still have them. $15 is the price. That is the one I
have and it works great with Railracer, Top Speed, Puppy1, and Pong. It
also works with some of the BSC titles as well but I don't have those
titles myself. I have a friend who just bought a logitech wireless
controler for around 30 bucks and he reports that controler works great.
Both of the controlers I've mentioned here have great forced feedback in
them.