Yeah, I can't even remember where my copy is... and that's a problem. It's my friends copy. lol. But rock band has been the major thing in the last little while. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Soul Caliber 4

I own it, but haven't played much.
I play rb2 more.  Heh

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of important
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 2:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Soul Caliber 4

Hi gamers, SC-4 is a ggame I've been playing on 360 live, it's like MK or
Street Fighter, in this game it has characters like "Darth Vador and his
apprentice, Yoda and many more from the past releases; after learning the
moves it's very accessible; someone sighted can show you how many spaces to move for character selection and such, to learn the moves you can go on line
or get someone to tell you, on line is better for us, but a good game and
I've beaten up on many, many people on the x-box live community around the
world... OOOOOh Yeahhhhhh