To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Soul Caliber 4

Depends on what kind of cable you use to plug it in to the TV. If you want to, and you use the same type of cables that the ps2 and xbox uses with two rca audio jacks, you can get an RCA to audio adapter, which allows you to plug the RCA jacks into your computer's line in jack. Then you either unmute your line in and select your what you hear which is the best way, or you just select your line in... and you're good to go. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>