Hi William and all,
Actually, the latest build that was released before I had to shutdown the project was Beta 10. I'll contact you off list about sending you a copy of the game privately.
Cheers!

william lomas wrote:
hi i know montzoomas return has been taken down off the USA games site, but can someone send me privately if they have it please, the beta 6 that was reeased?
i have my key and want to play through it again
thanks, will