I know there are a couple people on this list at least that play, but since
noone seems interested in taking the initiative, allow me.

First of all, let me just say this game is very, odd.Its a spoof of several
anime, most notably naturo, with some bleach, death note and a couple others
thrown in for good measure. You can gather teams of allies, get items both
perminant and consumable, fight other ninja, join a village which is like a
clan, go on missions and quests, and many other things. It's kind of a mindless
addiction, since a lot of it is random number rolls, but there's actually a
surprising amount to do, with all the unlockable content, different types of
missions, different ninja ranks to gain, trophies to earn, etc. I recommend
giving this game a try, it doesn't take very long per day to expend all your
stamina, and there's absolutely no death or failure penalty, in fact you still
earn experience and the like for failing missions, you just earn more and have
a chance of finding an item or unlocking an ally if you succeed depending on
the mission.

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Gordan

Even if you're not the type who usually uses referal links, I recommend doing
so here, as you'll get a referal bonus of 100 starting stamina, which is quite
a fair chunk. Hope you enjoy this find, and my thanks to anyone who tries it
out with my link.