Sorry for the double post, but also, if you decide to add me as a partner, let me know either on here or off list, there's no actual in game notification and the partnership has to be added on both ends.

From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 5:07 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Billy Versus Snakeman

Oh, and to anyone who decides to play, feel free to add me as a sparring partner. Every 50 spars you get a massive stamina bonus, so the more sparring partners we have, the quicker we'll get that bonus. If enough people get into this, and once one of us gets to season 2, we might be able to start our own village. All depends on who decides to play and whatnot.