I still don't have the game. I want the collectors edition, and I can't find it anywhere in this area. as a result, I had to order it online. problem is the company didn't have them in stock so now I must wait. so for whoever's played it, how's the gameplay? how accessible is the game meaning are there enough sounds to allow us to fight successfully? do menus rap and are they complex to navigate? Also if you've played online, how does that feature work? I certainly hope it's a much better online system than MK vs dc.