There are no street Fighter games that were not accessible. lol. Come to think of it, I haven't actually encountered a fighting game that isn't successful.ly playable by blind people. I haven't played it yet, but if I've heard anything at all, then I know what it's like, and it's easy to tell what's going on. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 10:49 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] anyone played SFIV yet,and if so what did you think of it?

I still don't have the game. I want the collectors edition, and I can't find it anywhere in this area. as a result, I had to order it online. problem is the company didn't have them in stock so now I must wait. so for whoever's played it, how's the gameplay? how accessible is the game meaning are there enough sounds to allow us to fight successfully? do menus rap and are they complex to navigate? Also if you've played online, how does that feature work? I certainly hope it's a much better online system than MK vs dc.