Hi all,

I am having problems figuring out MOTA.  I seem to start out in a room with a
locked door to the left and a stone statue to the right.  I also find a rope
and ledge.  I can not seem to get any where.  I climb the rope and jump off
onto the ledge but then I can't seem to get any where after that.  Any hints or
ideas?

Thanks,

Cory