To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:50 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA help

Hi all,

I am having problems figuring out MOTA. I seem to start out in a room with a locked door to the left and a stone statue to the right. I also find a rope and ledge. I can not seem to get any where. I climb the rope and jump off onto the ledge but then I can't seem to get any where after that. Any hints or ideas?

Thanks,

Cory