Many of you wanted a close and personal look at the Wii without having to buy
one, so I created a podcast at BlindCoolTech.com.  In it, I describe how to
start the Wii, select the game channel, and played through the five wii sports
games of tennis, baseball, bowling, golf and boxing.  You'll hear the Wii in
glorious stereo, (not that it gives many cues about game play but it's still
cool.) I gave hints about playing each game successfully, and described the
features of the Wii controllers as well.  It should be up in the next few hours.
\Ken Downey
DTI