well I'd like podcast on older systems.
I have a friend that is into old music and older systems.
and both of us have a large library his being larger than mine.
Anyway for both of us that would really cick some serious but.
If you did do a cast though I would like info on the systems, ie how the music
etc chips worked, when they were used, etc, and all the tech on the console.
or whatever would be cool to have a cast.