Hello Mike,

Mike Said:
1. When I try to read section 6 of the user's guide I get a file not found message.

Tom Says:
Yes, I know. That is because the User's Guide is presently incomplete. We are attempting to work on that in between upgrades, bug fixes, etc. It will be completed sometime before 1.0 full is released.

Mike Asked:
2. While running the game before I disabled my screen reader, it kept giving me errors about a dat file to do with scoring denying permissions. I installed it to the c:\program files\usa games interactive \toomhunter folder before I read that we needed to install it in a local folder, can the installer possibly do this automatically?

Tom Says:
As it happens we fixed that particular problem with Beta 2. Beginning with MOTA Beta 2 youwill be able to install to
c:\Program files\Usa Games\Tomb Hunter I
and the game will not give you those errors with the Score table file, Settings data files, etc. The only reason we suggested a local path rather than
c:\Program files\Usa Games\Tomb Hunter I
with Beta 1 as we've known about but hadn't been able to fix the user account compatibility issue at the time. Now, that it is fix installing locally is completely unnecessary on Windows Vista.

Mike Asked:
Also I read in the guide about game registration, I
pre ordered it when it was still montazooma's return, do I need to repurchase this
game or will I get a regestration code soon?

Tom Says:
There will be no need to repurchase this game. As soon as version 1.0 is released all pre-paid customers will recieve there upgrade keys from the USA Games sales department.
HTH