oh wow can you get more tunes for this easily without sight?

On 27 Feb 2009, at 10:19, Matheus wrote:

hi scott.
onestly man, i think that frets on fire is a rubbish... logic, it's
personal opinion.
1. it runs slow on my computer.
2. in the original game, after you press each not, you need press enter
after it to each nots play correctly.
in this game, you can disable it.
and i reported this one bekause, in my machine there is no lag in the
songs, and i awreade downloaded all the rock band 2 musics, and i got
the links for gh 1, gh 2, gh encore, gh 3, gh aerosmith, and gh world
tur, and rock band 1.
and if you search in the net, you can even find many good musics for it.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Scott Chesworth <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 27 de Fevereiro de 2009 02:44
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] a game for pc, based on guitar hero and rock band.

This is cool! Just managed to get through the included coheed song on
bass and drums, stumbled my wayh through on guitar and absolutely
failed at the solo. Think it helped a bit that I know the song on all
3 of those instruments in real life roughly, but I've never bothered
to learn the solo note for note.

Has anyone ever checked out frets on fire?  A quick google search for
other projects along these lines turned it up.  Looks like there's
rock band mods for it now so we'd have guitar bass and drums, plus the
star rating system etc.  I like that rage is portable, but from the
looks of it frets on fire seems further developed.  I'm pretty much
tied for time until middle of next week, but if anyone checks it out
be sure to report back for us!

cheers
Scott