yeah you can, I tried to run it but the menus did not seem to speak.
I pushed a few keys and then the system locked and I had to reboot.
After which I killed the game.
You can download other musics, but there are page errors in the site its not
really up to scratch, some frame or another or a few are busted and I will get
page not found errors along with the actual site in ie6.