From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a game for pc, based on guitar hero and rock band.

This is cool! Just managed to get through the included coheed song on
bass and drums, stumbled my wayh through on guitar and absolutely
failed at the solo. Think it helped a bit that I know the song on all
3 of those instruments in real life roughly, but I've never bothered
to learn the solo note for note.

Has anyone ever checked out frets on fire?  A quick google search for
other projects along these lines turned it up.  Looks like there's
rock band mods for it now so we'd have guitar bass and drums, plus the
star rating system etc.  I like that rage is portable, but from the
looks of it frets on fire seems further developed.  I'm pretty much
tied for time until middle of next week, but if anyone checks it out
be sure to report back for us!

cheers
Scott