Greetings Thomas et al.

I've noticed that death save points in Beta 2 are not being cleared upon game
over/game exit/etc.

Example: I've recently killed myself on purpose by leaping into the hcasms to
the left of the strream after having discovered the room just to the left of
said obstacles.
I then started a new game, and upon dying in said new iteration, was restored
to the room left of the chasms.

Kai