Hi Cory,
Thanks for the offer for financial support. Although, i am pretty sure I can handle this one on my own. I don't really want to depend on the community to pay for my software upgrades and so on. At best I'll be able to save up enough spare cash for the Pro version of Visual Studio by the time the game is released. In the worse case I'll head over to the microsoft web site and grab the 60 day trial version of Visual Studio Pro and compile the final build using that. That will at least allow me to build it for Win 64 platforms, but I don't know what restrictions are involved with the trial version of Visual Studio. i'll need to check it out before using it.
Smile.

Cory Kadlik wrote:
guys. Tom has got to have a pay pal account. Tom, you give me a link to one, I asure you you'll get about 20 bucks from me! Come on guys. Let's help M' out