Hi James,
I don't think anyone has thought of an alternative to For the People. It was just something that got started a while back, and I am not even sure how often people use the for The People chat rooms these days for game discussions. Anyone know how many people show up and actually use the Thursday and Saturday night For The people chat rooms for game discussions these days?

James Dietz wrote:
Not sure who manages this, so I'm sending this to the list: Since FTP
only works on WIndows it excludes us non-windows people.  Has a
ventrilo option ever been considered?  FTP doesn't have such high
quality last time i checked.  Sorry if this is sloppy - it's late.