we should swich the days to like friday and Satterday. And use someones teamtalk like someone else said. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Chat Rooms was Game Chat Reminder

I doubt very many do. In fact I remember another gamer on list saying she went there once to find other gamers and something totally different was happening at the time. For what it's worth, I think we need to either cancel this reminder, or we all need to decide on a place to meet and a time which might work for everyone since not everyone here is in the states.