Charles,

I couldn't find you a review from the magazine, but I did pull something out
of the archives that may be of interest. It is pasted below my signature.

Ryan

Our economy is in terrible shape, our reputation worldwide is in shambles,
and even so, we continue to be divided by partisan politics. Put down your
torches and your pitchforks Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity, Franken, and
o'reilly, and put aside your slogans you followers. I, for one, want to work
on our country and her people. God bless America.
--Concerned Citizen