hi tom, great game as expected, but I have noticed a couple of things that
you may want to correct, in the action menu, it says jump left conthroll
left arrow, and the same with jump right: the torch sounds like tarch in the
inventory. also, the speech fraises are a bit jumbled together, may be you
could space them out with commas?
I have noticed when fighting monsters, when you kill them they sometimes
sound like Angela screaming off to the right.  I tried saving a game and
can't.
completed the game on standard beginner, and on arcade, love all the new
features, keep up the good work.
Simon
msn: simod...@hotmail.com
skype, slifinger