Hi Simon,

Simon Said:
in the action menu, it says jump left conthroll
left arrow, and the same with jump right: the torch sounds like tarch in the
inventory. also, the speech fraises are a bit jumbled together, may be you
could space them out with commas?

Tom Says:
Well, unfortunately this is a problem with the synth. I've noticed Acapela Heather often pronounces words a bit strangely or with a bit of an unusual accent. I've tried several times getting Heather to say some words correctly, but sometimes it just ends up making it worse instead of better. This is the usual problem with any text to speech output.

Simon Said:
I have noticed when fighting monsters, when you kill them they sometimes
sound like Angela screaming off to the right.

Tom Says:
Those would be the harpies. However, they are different actresses so I'm mnot sure why you are confusing them with Angela. Guess just sound similar I guess.

Simon Said:
 I tried saving a game and
can't.

Tom Says:
That's correct. The game while in demo mode will not allow you to save and load games. I may change this in Beta 4, but that said you still have to be in standard mode, not arcade mode, to get that feature.
HTH