De: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 16 de Março de 2009 10:04
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Help? A very long shot request for Montezuma's Return

Hi,
I doubt it. if you knew how much illegal stuff is on divshare,
sendspace, and rapidshare you would know companies don't
seam to stop the sharing on those sites. Else why is there loads of free
music, software, and movies up there. All of the content, at least most,
is illegally being shared. It is really the best place to hide a game
you don't want found by the other side. Besides if I use a standard
upload, not my max account, said link would expire in 7 days.