Hi Jimmy,
As you seam to be the only person with this problem I am forced to assume it has to be something on your end and not the game itself. I've played the game myself on two different Windows computers and no crash. There are several other gamers out here playing the game and have not reported the crash you mentioned. As much as I hate to say this there is no evidence beside your bug report to suggest anything is amiss.
Thanks.

Jimmy Odin Kristoffersen wrote:
Hi Thomas.

I'm sorry to say this again, but as in the first beta, the game crash in the
mittel of the game.
I don't know why, but this time, it only happens with the first stares up.
I'm sorry i am so late out with this, but has bin really busy.
Thanks.
Jimmy