since trying to join your list I have had several problems. I had difficulty signing up on the list problems with the edit and check boxes. I must have finally got it
because I received a confirmation notice.
But I tried to log on and it wont let me.
my second problem is I sent in a question but just received a notices with a bunch of links on it. When you write in a question how do you get an answer to the question. Finally this has been a very frustrating experience, when I wrote this letter to the mail man I got some kind of a rejection notice that told me to write again to MAILMAN –OWNER AND ALSO GOT A NON RECEIVABLE NOTICE AT THAT address ALSO. If you make it this difficult for blind people to join ,well I just don’t understand!!
Sincerely yours
A Vitale