Bragging on the list, huh? What a totally sick person you are. heh heh heh. Nice work! Now, try it again, and beat that score.
- - -
A taxpayer voting for a Democrat is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8...@lavabit.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:47 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] I beat mota demo on expert!

Hi.
This might be a spoiler.
I just beat Mota on expert mode. I don't think I got killed once! I had 16 oxygen when I got out of the water, and when I got to the big giant thing I started out on him with the enchanted sword but ran out of strength, so I switched to enchanted arrows, Yum! 58400 points or so. I'm so proud of myself, lol.

Are you supposed to not be able to get more than 83 sstrength?

I was looking at my high scores and hit reset by accident. Oops! Any chance the game can ask me if I really want to reset? giggle.

Cheers