Hi.
This might be a spoiler.
I just beat Mota on expert mode. I don't think I got killed once! I had 16
oxygen when I got out of the water, and when I got to the big giant thing I
started out on him with the enchanted sword but ran out of strength, so I
switched to enchanted arrows, Yum! 58400 points or so. I'm so proud of myself,
lol.

Are you supposed to not be able to get more than 83 sstrength?

I was looking at my high scores and hit reset by accident. Oops! Any chance the
game can ask me if I really want to reset? giggle.

Cheers