HI raul and all
raul said in a recording he did when playing pipe on insane   difficulty,
that he knows a method of unlocking toolboxes on insane difficulty. he said
its a full proof method, its not a cheet.
raul could you or anybody please  share the method with me.
I'm very curious to know.
I've mastered pipe2 on easy and normal, I'm trying it on insane but I'm not
managing with the toolboxes.
thanks