Greetings.

The issue with unannounced weapons whilst crouching may be tied into the control key. Since you're holding down control to crouch, and the control key is the speech silencer, wel...

Kai

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beta 3 Impressions

Hi Lukas,

Lukas Said:
The enemy  seems to be
able to hit me occasionally even when I remain in a crouch. So does this mean that
the AI has been reworked to take ducking into
account and still be able to hit the player?

Tom Says:
Yes, that is true. The enemy AI has been updated when you are ducking/jumping there is still a chanse it can hit you. Sometimes it will miss and others it will hit you straight on. So it is much trickier.

Lukas Said:
And weapons aren't being  announced
when they are changed while ducking any more, as it used to be. I would love the
announcement back, I got quite used to it.

Tom Says:
I wasn't even aware there was a bug/problem with this. When did this problem begin? When did you first notice this problem?
Thanks