Hi have pipe one somewhere. I think it is on our external storage hd.
Blast Chamber is also my favorite out of the three. B C, Hunter and
Troopanum.
I'm having quite a bit of difficulty playing blast chamber with my game pad
that a few members from this list also are using to play the games. But I
highly agree that no matter how mad you get and quit then start a new game
or play a new game. Blast Chamber is never the same game twice.
Now for those who register the game and unlocks the game to a full version.
successfully safely Defuses the bomb and wait for that nice little surprise
that awaits those who can safely defuse the bomb.
I am not going to spoil that surprise.
Maybe putting that statement out to this list will temp people to pick up
this game for their collection.
I have been seriously sick and haven't been playing the games like I
normally do.
I have been reading, watching TV and catching up with my mail and sleeping.
I have been playing the on line trucking game that is pretty cool and is now
blind friendly. It is still a beta. The biggest problem that now looks like
it has been fixed was the log in fields.
But for those who are interested in this game go to
www.trukz.com
No I didn't misspell the web site. GRIN.
For those who live in the states. I have a few txt files that no trucker
should live without. So if you decide to give this game a test drive and
live here in the states. My address is at the bottom of this letter for
those txt files.
I also have been playing Jim Kitchen five card poker machine. Man I wished
that the money won were real funds. GRIN.
I also thanks to my broad band internet account that I share with my brother
Matt I get to watch NASA TV.
If anyone out there could help me out to play Blast chamber via the 2909
game pad I would deeply appreciate it.
But playing the game via the keyboard is one of my favorite games and we the
beta team had a blast testing it out.
So with that this is Ron Kolesar and that four pawed paw to ear game player
Leader Dog Boz from class 0409

Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com