Hi ron.

i'd say out of the three main bsc titles, i find blast chamber to be both my favourite and the one I find most replayable, sinse there are so many different surprising elements and challenges to master in the game, such as remembering spider order, timing electricity, ---- not to mention those side scrollers.

i'd Almost go as far as saying pipe 2 is probably my favourite arcade style audio game yet.

the only trouble is, my main desktop keyboard is new, and the keys aren't as comfortably broken in as on my laptop, ---- so hammering those pipes is more difficult, lol!

I did try pipe 1, but to be honest there just didn't seem to be enough variety in the gameplay for me to want to buy a copy, ---- though i did like some of the sounds.

i'm only sorry Bsc don't seem to be developing anymore, sinse I'd love to see a pipe 3, with even more craziness!

while I understand this is due to the head dev getting a job, I do feel it's a bit of a loss to the audiogames community that we miss his input.

Beware the Grue!

dark.
-----