Hi all

  Just wondering if anyone else has recently seemed to have trouble with the
experimental game Leap.  I tried to get it going.  The intro plays with no
problem and yes I've unloaded Jaws.  It tells me to hit the space bar, but
unless I'm supposed to wait awhile it just seems to stop at that point.  I
quite liked playing it any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Ron