Well I'm on approximately my 7 or 8th day of trying to experience the wonderful world of audio games (snicker). Of the two games I have downloaded haven't heard one peep except for my own screen reader. the games are from the audiogames list World of legends and Descent into madness (the latter appropriate for the situation). Guess it just isn't happening. Haven't worked this hard since trying to pull my pet bob cat out of a fifty foot well by his tail.(snicker). Well if I can't figure it out soon I may just decide to remove myself from your list and give up. (oh well)
Tony