Hi Shaun,
Yeah, I got the runtime and sdk for DirectX (March 2009) a few days back and have been bringing myself up to date on the new features, libraries, and other updates. So that's why I'm in the loop on this one.
Smile.

shaun everiss wrote:
aah.
well its good you know more than I do.
I just thought seing the new files to give the list a shout just to see if it
was actually a usefull thing since dx is being used loads lately.