Thanks Kai

Tony
At 02:06 PM 3/29/2009, you wrote:
Greetings Anthony.

The World of Legends uses a traditional DOS-style interface, reminiscent of older computer systems that accepted commands via a command line, not through the mouse.

This means that, when presented with a menu system or a place to make any kind of response, you do not click on the item you want on screen, but rather type in its corresponding value.

In your case, for example, you would type in the digit zero, then hit enter to exit the game, press 1 and then enter if you want a new game, etc.

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Vitale" <avital...@prodigy.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 11:50 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] don't get it

I realize this must seem trivial to those of you who are experienced but not for me. I re downloaded Worlds of Legends , (two minutes,some seconds) unzipped it got two files a read me (which I did)although it not making much sense to me. Finally I clicked on the second file world of Legends then a numbered list appeared (1.) new game, (2. )load game, (3.) about, (4.)) )ahrim's journal or something like that (0. ) exit which doesn't work so I can't close the thing. I tried clicking on all of them nothing. , So duh what is the problem? I don't get it I have been playing tad's text games for years when you unzip and click play they works (which computes to me)!!
Tony